Personal Academic License
We provide faculty, students or staff at degree-granting academic institutions a free license. The free academic license can only be used for research in academic institutions or educational purposes.
- Includes all features except the AMPL shell.
- Is size unrestricted.
- Is valid for one year, but you can apply any number of times.
Academic Institution License
Universities, departments or research groups who want to use MOSEK in the classroom or make MOSEK available at the campus network can obtain free of charge a number of floating licenses (typically around 50 users but negotiable). The license is valid for two years and can be renewed any number of times. To apply, please send us an e-mail with the following information:
- Name, address and web address of your institution.
- Name and email of the primary contact (for example, head of the group).
- Number of licenses requested.
- Hostname and hostid of the license server (see the licensing guide).
- Alternative email address (typically system administrator).
- A brief description of the intended use of MOSEK.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR AN INSTITUTION LICENSE IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL USER. Use a personal academic license or a trial license, as mentioned above. These are easier and faster to obtain.