Presentations that MOSEK staff gave at conferences and workshops as well as presentations from events organized by MOSEK.
Course in Conic Optimization - Aalborg University (DK)
- Joachim Dahl, Conic optimization
DTU CEE Summer School on Power Systems and Electricity Markets - Copenhagen (DK)
- Michał Adamaszek, Introduction to Mosek
SIAM Conference on Optimization - Vancouver (CA)
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, Power cones in second-order cone form and dual recovery
- Joachim Dahl, The Conic Optimizer in Mosek: A Status Report
MOSEK Workshop on Semidefinite Optimization in Power Flow Problems
- Spyros Chatzivasileiadis, SDP Problems for Power System Stability and Optimization.
- Cédric Josz, Application of Polynomial Optimization to Electricity Transmission Networks.
- Martin Skovgaard Andersen, Numerical Aspects of Semidefinite Relaxations of Optimal Power Flow Problems.
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Nashville (US)
- Erling D. Andersen, Recent Advances In The New Mosek 8.
CO@Work 2015 - ZIB - Berlin (DE)
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite Optimization Using MOSEK
22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Pittsburgh (US)
- Andrea Cassioli, On Recent Improvements in the Interior-Point Optimizer in MOSEK
- Joachim Dahl, Polynomial optimization using MOSEK and Julia
OptALI Workshop - Lyngby (DK)
- Andrea Cassioli, Fusion: an object-oriented API for conic optimization by MOSEK
SIAM Conference on Optimization - San Diego (US)
- Andrea Cassioli, Building large-scale conic optimization models using MOSEK Fusion
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Minneapolis (US)
- Erling D. Andersen, An overview of MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite optimization with MOSEK.
- Ulf Worsøe, Modeling with MOSEK Fusion.
- Erling D. Andersen, On Using MOSEK to Solve Large-Scale Linear and Conic Optimization Problems.
- Erling D. Andersen, Tour de MOSEK 7: The short version.
21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Berlin (DE)
- Erling D. Andersen, On recent improvements in MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Extending the conic optimizer in MOSEK with semidefinite cones.
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, The R-to-MOSEK optimization interface.